Logo Design & Branding
While a great logo will last a long time, the words, images, and phrases; that you use to describe your business (or product); change as your business evolves. Branding is about staying on top of those changes, creating a consistent and coherent impression of your company to your customers as you change.
A brand is the foundation of a business and is often what separates a successful business from a failing one. We can help you with the process of creating awareness, recognition, and emotional connections with your target audience.
Having a solid, well-thought-out brand is the best way to ensure success. Before you start thinking about having a logo and choosing your favorite colors, you need to know what you want to communicate and why.
Everything you can imagine is real
Are you a small business entrepreneur who wants to establish your brand in the digital world? We can help you. IDEAS helps businesses develop a digital presence and make their brand visible online. We also write copy for business websites and blogs to help businesses attract customers.
When you do your branding, you build, deliver, and communicate a consistent, relevant, and meaningful brand message to a targeted audience. We can assist you in any of the following branding elements:
- Brand name;
- Brand identity design (logo, colors, typography, guidelines);
- Brand slogan;
- Brand statement (mission, vision, values);
- Customer/Buyer's persona creation/development;
- Stationery design (business cards, letterhead, invoices, proposals, packing slips);
- Marketing materials design (banners and signage, flyers, promotional items, brochures, catalogs, mail stuffers, other printed material);
- Website (shop, app, landing page);
- Digital content and content marketing (newsletters, product/service descriptions, social media assets, eBooks, PDFs) ;
- We do not have much experience in product packaging, but we do on shopping packaging (bags, boxes, labels, ribbons) and are willing to take this type of project.
Our branding process begins with a consultation phase of your business. During this time, we work with you to define your personality and brand message. It's a lot of ground to cover, and the only way we will be able to complete such a task is to immerse ourselves in every part of your brand identities. That includes your basic principles, mission statements, message, voice, and other elements. Once we have a clear understanding of what you are all about, we begin creating your brand and the fundamental branding pieces you may need to make a statement about your company.
When it's time to develop your branding (or re-branding), make sure to hire the right branding company to help you get the job done. It's important to have a clear idea of who you are and who you are not. Don’t try this on your own. At this phase, you want a qualified branding agency involved.