There are many reasons to start a website, but it shouldn't be a difficult and tedious process for you. Don't let things like servers, scripts, php, xhtml, domains and many other nerdy words overwhelm you. Those should be taken care by professionals to leave you with the time doing what you really know how to do: grow your business.
Joomla is a powerful CMS that is great for building all kinds of websites including business, corporate, government, non-profit, schools, and blogs. Beginners might have difficulty with it due to the complexity of its structure.
Build Your Joomla Your Way!
First, included by default in all packs is the installation of the most recent version of Joomla and its configuration. Each package have different amount of content (pages) to be inserted. We don't enter all your website's content unless it is agreed and quoted beforehand; instead we will teach you how to do it and take control of your website.
Entrepreneur Package Includes:
- Joomla latest version available installation;1
- Installation of any of the free responsive templates available in Joomla Community, RocketThemes, JoomShaper, ThemeXpert, or any custom or commercial template that's ready for installation;2
- Integration of your logo on the chosen template;
- Insertion of up to 10 pages supplied by customer;3
- Up to 1 additional language installation (if customer needs it);
- Integration of any of the following components DJ Classifieds, Community Builder, OSCampus, SobiPro, RSMembership, FW Real Estate, or any extension that you need either to manage a community, events and calendar, customer service, team collaboration, ads and sponsors, membership and subscriptions, or even a custom one to fits your needs;4
- AKEEBA BACKUP: The successor to the now famous JoomlaPack component. In a nutshell, Akeeba Backup Core is an open-source backup component for the Joomla! CMS, quite a bit different than its competition. Its mission is simple: create a site backup that can be restored on any Joomla!-capable server. Its possibilities: endless. It creates a full backup of your site in a single archive;
- JCE Editor: An award-winning, configurable WYSIWYG editor for Joomla! based on Moxiecode's TinyMCE. Includes advanced Image/Media, File and Link handling, plugin support, and an Administration interface for editor configuration;
- RS firewall: Servers fail, people comit errors everyday. Don't risk loosing important information and configuration of your database. In less than a minute of your time using this module will not only save you lots of headeaches but also give you peace of mind everytime you work on your site configurations, inventory, customers, orders, and everything related to data;
- Installation of 5 other extensions of your choice from the options available.4
After your website is up and running you will receive an overrall 1 hour tutorial to manage your post, media, and extensions. Any additional time will be billied accordingly.
1 We won't work on GoDaddy's or Hosting.com servers.
2 Does not include troubleshooting of template issues. We won't install Template Monster templates. Any commercial template cost (of sites not mentioned) is not included in the cost of this package and customer will pay the cost.
3 Does not include creating the content, translations, nor SEO.
4 Does not include commercial extensions.
- Powerful: Joomla's admin interface is powerful but also user-friendly. It has the best interface of the 3 most powerful CMS's (being WordPress and Drupal the other two) for managing large amounts of articles. Editing and building structure on a Joomla! site is really intuitive and easy to do.
- eCommerce: It has a handful of available extensions for ecommerce, allowing you to manage your products and content all in one place. If ou are looking to develop an ecommerce site with a lot of content and news, Joomla may be the way to go.
- Developer Community: Joomla enjoys the advantage of having a stronger developer community, which continously launches free of cost open source plugins and extensions.
- Extensions: Offers five varied cateory of extensions to the users for improving the site content. It includes plugins, components, modules, templates, and languages. However each of these modules differs in power, functionalities and capabilities.
- Extensions Availability: Joomla! has a much more limited marketplace for additional free add-ons. If you are looking for additional extensions to customize your site, they can be harder to find and maintain through this platform.
- Extensions Compatibility: There may occur some frustrating compatibility issues between some of the plugins. It may turn out that it will be impossible to get some coexisting functionalities without some serious work on the PHP code.